Terms and Conditions:
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which Chineseskylanterns.com operates under the subsidary of Event Lanters LLC. Event Lanterns LLC does not manufacture these goods. The are resold goods and Event Lanterns LLC is only the point of sale contact.
1) This web site is owned and operated by Event Lanterns LLC. If you have any question regarding these products, please contact us.
2) Event Lanterns LLC is NOT responsible for any injuries, property damage, or any product liability for all sales on Chineseskylanterns.com or EventLanterns.com. You, the purchaser, take full responsibility for all actions when lighting or launching any of our products. (aka: Sky Lanterns, Chinese Lanterns, Flying Lanterns, Haning Lanterns, Floating Lanterns, Water Lanterns, Etc. Etc,)
You agree that you will not:
1) Light lanterns off in wind conditions greater then 5 MPH
2) Light lanterns off near any buildings, trees, or obstructions of any kind
3) Light lanterns off during dry conditions
4) Light lanterns near dry crops, woodlands, or fields
5) Light lanterns in a city or state that has passed legislation restricting or prohibiting their use.
You agree that:
1) You will not used damaged lanterns
2) You will have a fire extinguisher ready when lighting any of our products
3) Launch our products in an open space, far away from any obstructions
4) Launch in windless conditions
5) Abide by all local, city, and state laws while using our products.
6) You will contact your local fire department prior to using any of our products to verify that they are okay to use in the location that you are requesting
We will refund you order in full. However, the purchaser (you) is responsible for both the return shipping, and the initial shipping expenses to you designated address. Chineseskylanterns.com is not responsible for any shipping expenses and will only refund the product cost.